TAF2019 OFFICIAL READING AND WRITING WEAR
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION
The highlight of Murder She Wrote’s range of merchandise: Bookshelf Print Reading and Writing Pants - for you and all the bookworms in your life.
We searched the globe for these ultra-comfy reading and writing pants, and when we couldn’t find them, we designed them and arranged to have them handmade. They’re perfect to wear while devouring books, creating new stories or attending a certain readers and writers festival.
Each pair of reading/writing pants features an encased elastic waistband with drawstring tie and pockets.
Made to order, these pants have give and are available in extra large sizes. Size 5X equates to Australian sizes 22-24.
They are made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton with stretch and give, eco-friendly organic dyes, screen-printed all-over with a Bookspine Print, tagless, pre-shrunk and machine-washable.
$99 incl. GST.
The perfect gift for yourself - or Christmas or birthday present for the book lovers in your life - your pants will be handmade to order and shipped to Australia.
To ensure they arrive in time, orders MUST be placed by 31 August 2019.
You can collect them at the festival. As they’re pre-washed and pre-shrunk you can wear them right away!
Click here to see Murder She Wrote’s full range of merchandise.
HOW TO ORDER
1) Choose your size/s on the chart below. The waist measurement is the un-stretched elastic waistband size. Our Festival Director has road tested the 4XL and 5XL and assures us - they have stretch! They are handmade, though, so each pair is slightly different.
2) Go to our ticketing website: click here.
3) Choose either a Bookshelf Pants + other items Set, or the individual Bookshelf Pants.
4) You will be asked to choose the size of each item as you fill out the order form - please remember that the Pants, Hoodies and three different styles of T-shirt all have different size charts.
5) Pick up your made-to-order Bookshelf Pants at the festival box office when you attend TAF2019.
WHERE TO PICK-UP YOUR ORDER
All TAF2019 merchandise is pick-up only, at the TAF2019 Box Office, Cygnet, 8am Thursday 31 October to 12 pm Sunday 3 November. No mail orders.
SHOWS US YOUR SHELVES
Once you have your gorgeous new bookshelf print reading or writing pants, take a selfie (a shelfie?), post it online and tag us at #TAF2019.
Click here to see other Murder She Wrote merchandise including hoodies, T-shirts, tote bags and tea.